Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge. More About Us
STEM Explorers visit Rutgers University School of Engineering Mercer County 4-H has partnered with Millhill Child and Family Development for the past three years to provide an immersive STEM summer experience for Trenton-area middle school students, the STEM Explorers Summer Program. This summer, STEM Explorers welcomed students from ten different middle schools in the Trenton area. These young people have a deep interest in science and were selected to participate after an extensive application process. Throughout the six-week program, the STEM Explorers learned about nature, chemistry, renewable energy, coding, robotics, engineering, and careers in the STEM field by taking part…
- Summer STEM Explorers Program Finishes Third Year
- FCHS Engages Hundreds of Families at Trenton Public School Back-To-School Extravaganza!
- Protect Yourself from Ticks and Lyme Disease Webinar
- FCHS Hosts Health-Resource Table at Trenton Housing Authority’s Annual Night Out!
- 4-H Day Camps – So Much to Explore!