Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge.
- Read Dr. John L. Gerwig's, former Director of Rutgers Cooperative Extension, remarks given at the first awards presented to Cooperative Extension Faculty from the John and Anne Gerwig Director’s Fund
- --Click here to read Visions, the Family and Community Health Sciences Newsletter (3.85MB PDF)
- 2016 Mercer County 4-H Summer Day Camps--Enrolling until camp start dates (138MB PDF)
- Mercer County 4-H FAIR!--Click here to learn how to enter exhibits at the fair, see the Invitational Sheep Show and Poultry Show Catalogs and the exciting two day schedule!
- Jun 22 - Jul 27: Take Control of Your Health - 6-week workshop to manage chronic disease
- Jul 13: An Evening at MEG: Right Plant, Right Place
- Jul 30-31: Mercer County 4-H Fair