Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge.
- Mercer County 4-H Forum Newletter, Fall Issue
- Tomorrow's Innovators - A series of six Science Saturday Programs (180KB PDF)
- Tomorrow's Innovators Enrollment Form (92KB PDF)
- Dec 5: 4-H Just for Fun Event
- Feb 9-11: Preparing for Later Life Farming Workshops - 4 out of 5 New Jersey farmers do not have written estate plans. Who will get your farm when it is time?