Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge.
- Click here to learn about the exciting 2017 Mercer County 4-H Summer Day Camp offerings --Enrolling until camp start dates and to use our new online enrollment!
- --Click here to watch a video about the exciting world of Family and Community Health Sciences (FCHS)
- Mar 7: Ultra-Niche Crops Series: Specialty Peppers
- Mar 11: The Rutgers Master Gardeners of Mercer County will host a Garden Symposium in March
- Apr 20: Join our partners at the Greater Mercer Public Health Partnership and your fellow Mercer County business and health leaders in learning how to create a healthier workforce
- Apr 20: Enjoy canning, drying, freezing foods? Become a volunteer FCHS Master Food Preserver, --Click here to learn about an upcoming series of workshops