Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge.
- Mercer County 4-H Forum Newletter, Fall Issue
- Tomorrow's Innovators - A series of six Science Saturday Programs (155KB PDF)
- Tomorrow's Innovators Enrollment Form (92KB PDF)
- Dec 6: 2nd annual Mercer County 4-H 'Just For Fun' and Service event
- Dec 11: Nutrition and Aging: Ways to Stay Healthy and Well