Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge.
- A great opportunity for Trenton students who love science, The Science Pathways Program! (398 KB)
- Details about the Science Pathways Program (268 KB)
- Mercer County 4-H will be partnering with Boys and Girls Club to bring you exciting new STEM programming this fall!--Learn more here
- See what Rutgers Family and Community Health Sciences is doing in communities around New Jersey--click here
- 2015 Mercer County 4-H Summer Day Camps--ENROLLING until camp start dates (1.29MB PDF)
- 4-H Summer Sleep Away Camp is now enrolling!