Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge.
- Mercer County 4-H FAIR!--Click here to learn how to enter exhibits at the fair, see the Invitational Sheep Show Catalog and the exciting two day schedule!
- Take Control of Your Health: An Action Plan for Enhancing Wellness (186 KB)
- Mercer County 4-H will be partnering with Boys and Girls Club to bring you exciting new STEM programming this fall!--Learn more here
- Share a flyer outlining the Mercer County 4-H and Boys and Girls Club STEM Partnership classes for fall 2015 --SEE THE FLYER (2.07MB PDF)
- Find out what Rutgers Family and Community Health Sciences is doing in communities around New Jersey--click here
- 2015 Mercer County 4-H Summer Day Camps--ENROLLING until camp start dates (1.29MB PDF)