Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension helps the diverse population of New Jersey adapt to a rapidly changing society and improve their lives and communities through an educational process that uses science based knowledge.
- --Click here to read Visions, the Family and Community Health Sciences Newsletter (3.85MB PDF)
- 2016 Mercer County 4-H Summer Day Camps--Enrolling until camp start dates (138MB PDF)
- May 14: Plant Expo and Garden Market
- May 20-22: Becoming an Outdoor Family Camp - 4-H Family Camp Weekend
- Jun 22 - Jul 27: Take Control of Your Health - 6-week workshop to manage chronic disease