at Howell Living History Farm
Saturday – 10 am to 8 pm
Sunday – 10 am to 4 pm
Free Admission, Free Parking (Suggested donation of a canned good in support of Rutgers Against Hunger)
Join us at Howell Living History Farm for a truly enjoyable day! The fair includes animal shows and exhibits, homemade ice cream, hay rides, pony rides, music, magic shows, and farm tours. Check out displays by the Rutgers Master Gardeners of Mercer County, Mercer County Wildlife Center Friends, Mid-State Beekeepers Association, and many more! Free admission and parking for all! Please bring a non-perishable food donation for Rutgers Against Hunger.
- 2023 Fair Schedule and Map
- 2023 Exhibitor Catalog: listing of projects that the general public and 4‑H members, family and friends may enter in the fair – includes guidelines
- 2023 Mercer County Invitational Goat Showmanship Showdown
- 2023 Mercer County Invitational Rabbit Show
- 2023 Mercer County Invitational Poultry Show
- Howell Living History Farm (includes directions to the farm)
For more information, contact Altaira Bejgrowicz at 609-989-6830 or email@example.com.